BlackBerry Corporation Enterprise Account Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
WHAT WE DO…
BlackBerry Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) offers the most secure enterprise file-sync-and-share (EFSS) solutions that allow users to protect, share and work with their files on any device. BlackBerry Workspaces security travels with shared files to give organizations full visibility and control over how files are accessed, edited, copied, printed or forwarded. The solution also allows end users to revoke access or delete files remotely, enables secure mobile productivity for repositories both in the cloud and on premises, and gives administrators the ability to lock or remove access to files compromised in the event of a data breach.
Recognized for the second year running as a visionary by Gartner’s magic quadrant for enterprise file sharing and synchronization, BlackBerry Workspaces is already the solution of choice for three of the top five civilian government agencies; five of the six major Hollywood studios; half of the top 12 private equity firms and 150 Fortune 1000 companies. Within organizations that must comply with strict regulations or need to protect valuable intellectual property, and where productivity and collaboration are critical you’ll find BlackBerry Workspaces
To build on our industry leading reputation, we are looking for motivated sales professionals to thrive in our strong growth-oriented, performance-based culture.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Working as part of a growing global team, you will be responsible for developing, managing and leveraging relationships directly (at a senior level) with customers & partners to drive revenue within your region. We are looking for a results driven individual with strong solutions sales & business development experience who is truly passionate about technology. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a new disruptive & best in class technology.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work with supporting Sales resources (eg. Strategic account managers, Territory Sales managers, Inside sales, Channel sales) to create demand and new business opportunities
- Drive and Manage the complete sales cycle to ensure successful achievement of revenue targets within your assigned territory
- Managing a portfolio of enterprise end user leads generated through prospecting calls and marketing sources
- Full Ownership of BB Workspaces deals in your assigned area
- Generating revenue and bookings for software licenses, support contracts and integration services sufficient to meet or exceed annual targets
- Developing and executing account strategies to maximize win rate
- Managing complex, multiple influence sales opportunities ensuring buy-in from all customers’ stake holders
- Working with our technical resources to effectively position enterprise solutions to customers’ technical evaluation teams
- Coordinating the development of comprehensive proposals both unsolicited and in response to customer RFIs and RFPs
- Documenting and tracking all activity through web-based Salesforce automation tools including detailed activity reports, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and probability statistics
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge and understanding of the market in which we compete and potential impacts of new and competing technologies
- Providing support to cross-functional teams as needed (networking events, tradeshows, demonstrations and sales calls)
- Communicating with colleagues, management, customers, vendors and others in a courteous professional manner
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW, HAVE, OR HAVE DONE:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven success in a new business oriented sales environment with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Proven ability to sell to top-level executives in G1000 customer environments.
- Previous solution sales B2B experience, ideally gained within the software and services industry
- Proven ability to successfully present the value proposition and differentiators of solutions to influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, possess positive attitude and have excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of computer networking, security and file transfer technology and market are highly desirable
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled