Anthem Salesforce Architect- Solutions Eng Exec Advisor - 132779 in Atlanta, Georgia
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Salesforce Solution Engineer Exec Advisor is a Senior Level Architect Position working with key stakeholders to architect and design best in class Salesforce Solutions. This position will be working with internal and external scrum teams to process features and design functional solutions across multiple Salesforce projects. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the business.
Collaborate with Functional team to establish how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
Act as a Subject Matter Expert for platform knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform
Provide expertise and guidance for API integrations and data migration.
Team Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall team capabilities
Develops and defines application technical architecture, roadmap and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
Reviews and setup controls to ensure management of end to end solution impact.
Provide strategy and roadmap on platform and solution security
Drives architecture, solution design decisions and ensures enterprise best practices are adhered to.
· Escalation Point for complex technical issues
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or mathematics
- 10 years of overall experience, including 5 years in a Salesforce software architect role
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Developer I & II certifications
- Experience in full stack development covering all areas of the MVC model
- Demonstrated competency in Object-oriented Programming
- Experience utilizing development frameworks and libraries, such as the Lightning Component Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System, and jquery, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Salesforce data modeling and searching
- Knowledge of software security risks and mitigations
Experience with building and maintaining Custom Objects, and integrating Salesforce with external systems
Experience utilizing Git, Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Deployment Toolkit with ANT, Bamboo), and multi-sandbox environments
- Able to interact effectively with internal customers and team members
- Adaptable to changing requirements and schedules, with an ability to multitask Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Agile development practices and working in a Scrum/SAFe team (certification a plus)
- Experience with web integrations utilizing either SOAP, REST API and OAuth
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Information Technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Salesforce Architect- Solutions Eng Exec Advisor - 132779
Requisition ID: 132779