Global Industrial Credit Representative in Buford, Georgia
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Much More!
- Investigates and provides credit information on customers to facilitate order release.
- Review and keep records of all credit holds, past dues, incomplete files, credit risks and fraud reports.
- Work manual credit applications to obtain credit references from banks, trades, etc.
- Perform thorough credit checks before releasing orders up to the credit limit, places accounts on credit hold when past due and refers past due order to Collections Department.
- Utilizes existing policies and worksheets to establish customer's credit limits.
- Informs Outbound and Inbound Sales of progress of credit investigation.
- Work with customer when other special credit requirements are necessary or when advance deposits are deemed necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer interaction.
- Intermediate (or higher) proficiency in alpha and numeric data entry.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem resolution and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, work in a fast-paced environment, have attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and work under time constraints is required.
- 1+ years experience in credit required.
Who We Are
We are Systemax, parent company of Industrial Products Group including Global Industrial, C & H, Avenue, Nexel, PFI, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliate companies. Our EMEA division includes Misco, Inmac wstore and others. With nearly a 70-year history of consistent success, including during times of economic downturns, we look to hire employees who are not only good at what they do, but truly enjoy their work. We offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals and families, and we embrace the core essentials of strong communication in our workplace to maintain a clear assertion of corporate objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Department: Accounts Receivable
Location: Buford, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time