Sage Mgr, Inside Sales - NA in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Mgr, Inside Sales - NA
Sage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our People. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community to entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender information, gender identity, national origin, protected disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the EEO is the law poster:http://bit.ly/2l9bz7h
The Manager, Inside Sales is responsible for generating services revenue with Sage customers through direct sales, working with assigned business partners, or certified consultants. Responsible for annual revenue goal. Manages effectiveness of and provide sales leadership. Works to coordinate internal resources as necessary to help close opportunities, maximize results and ensure satisfaction with current customers.
• Manages a team responsible for the following: Generating revenue with small to middle market tier customers through direct sales, working with assigned business partners, or certified consultants. Maintaining an active pipeline, calling on prospects and working with the prospect/partner through the entire sales cycle. Working to coordinate internal resources as necessary to help close opportunities, maximize results and ensure satisfaction with current and prospective customers.
• Assists with the development of sales team strategy. Works with supervisors/direct reports to execute on tactical plans; helping to achieve strategic team goals and revenue targets. Works to remove any operational/organizational barriers that may impede success of the team. Works with other departments, coordinating efforts to increase revenue growth and partner/customer loyalty. Coaches and mentors direct reports.
• Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization. Understands current business trends. Oversight of day to day operations of team and acts as an advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team. Responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 8+ years of B2B inside sales experience.
• 3+ years of B2B inside sales management experience.
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
• Must be strong in sales training, coaching and personnel development.
• Experience in a channel selling environment and in software sales is a plus
People Manager Characteristics
• Knows Sage
• Knows own business area
• Knows Sage customers & partners
• Sage advocate
Critical Activities & Behaviors
• Articulates Sage’s customer, business & technology strategy
• Answers detailed questions about the business
• Listens to colleagues and incorporates their perspectives and ideas
• Curious and asks questions to dig deeper and understand issues
• Seeks new insights to challenge business as usual
• Advocates the interest of heroic customer service
• Partners with customers to ensure their success – customer success is top of mind
• Work with others to drive better outcomes for customers
• Spends time with customers