Rose International INC Engineering Technician Manufacturing in Norcross, Georgia
Position Title: Engineering Technician Manufacturing
Position Number: 278307
Location: Norcross, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Engineering, MS Excel, Troubleshooting
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Engineering Technician / Electronic Technician
Location: Norcross, GA, USA, 30092
Duration: 11 Months
• The Electronic Technician will work under the guidance of senior engineers and senior engineering technicians to:
• Provide test and fabrication support for electronic circuitry on development programs.
• Fabricate custom test fixtures - including some mechanical assembly which requires the use of basic mechanical tools (drill press, etc.)
• Basic troubleshooting of electronic circuits
• Create and solder samples
• Order and track prototype parts inventories.
• Travel to company facilities to support system-level testing.
• Setup test equipment and connect various test systems / computers
• Capture data using test equipment (oscilloscope, power meter, etc.)
• Record and analyze data (excel)
• Write test reports
Capable of fabrication of analog and digital circuitry.
Must be able to interpret schematics and follow test processes.
Competent soldering skills
Must be able to function with minimal supervision.
Excellent communication skills
Proficient computer skills
Electronic test experience
AS Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
0-2 years minimum related experience#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)